Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I'm a HCCFrenzy Runner-up Winner!

 About a week ago, I entered to win the Frenzy Summer Reading Prize Pack over at http://hccfrenzy.tumblr.com. Then last weekend, I was notified that I won one of the runner-up prizes! Today, I received the beauties!!

On the Fence and Tease covers

Thank you so much to HarperCollins Canada! Special thanks to Suman!! I'm very excited and can't wait to read On the Fence!

Once I've read the books, I'll be putting up my reviews so check back for them. Thanks for visiting!

And go follow them!! Twitter: @HCCFrenzy

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed both of those. Tease is a tough read, but I thought it was really interesting. And On the Fence was so heartwarming.
    Happy reading and thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've started On the Fence and it's so good! I'm a little hesitant about Tease but I do want to give it a try! Thank you for coming by :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...