Tuesday, July 15, 2014

TTT #1: Favourite Movies and TV Shows!


Top Ten Tuesday button

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where people share their top ten things according to the topic of that week.


I LOVE watching tv and going to the movies! Whenever I fill in a form where it asks for your hobbies, I'd want to put down 'watching tv'. I've always wonder, does it count as a hobby? Anyways, below is my list in no particular order.

MOVIES:
Harry Potter seriesThe Lord of the Rings trilogy
 The Fault in Our Stars posterIndependence Day posterThe Avengers poster

1. The Harry Potter series - I love the books more but who can resist the movies! I went to theatres for all eight movies and they were all magical!!

2. The Fault in Our Stars - SO GOOD! I had the opportunity to go to an advanced screening of the movie and I enjoyed every second of it. There was laughter and a lot of sniffling but it was perfect!

3. Independence Day - This movie is a classic that I can just watch over and over again. To me, this is one of the most original alien movies out there.

4. The Avengers - I absolutely love this movie! It was action-packed, funny and so much fun! Who doesn't love superheroes!!

5. The Lord of the Rings trilogy - I only have one word for it: EPIC!

TV SHOWS: 
Buffy the Vampire Slayer posterReign poster
 Charmed posterCriminal Minds posterFriends poster

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer - My sister and I loved Buffy when we were little. She's so kick ass!!

2. Reign - I'm not so much a fan of the story as I am of their wardrobe. Some of the dresses they wear are just gorgeous!

3. Charmed - Again, my sister and I adored this show when we were young. What can I say? They had awesome powers and lots of hotties on the show ;)

4. Criminal Minds - This is possibly my favourite show of all times. Some episodes can get a little disturbing but they're still really good. They monologue lots of great quotes too!

5. Friends - Who can forget this show! My whole family loved it. We laughed and laughed and laughed~

What are your favourite movies and tv shows?

8 comments:

  1. Yes to Charmed, Harry Potter, and LOTR! I love those three and Friends as well. It was so funny. My favorite movie of all time has to be Amelie and I love Atonement and any Studio Ghibli films. Merlin is my favorite TV show and Doctor Who and Sherlock are close seconds. I love Community and Orphan Black as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard Orphan Black and Merlin are really good. I will definitely check them out soon!

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen the Fault In Our Stars yet. Should I go see the movie first of should I read the book first?

    My top ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really up to you. Personally, I like to read the book before I watch a book to movie adaptation. The TFiOS movie stayed pretty true to the book so I don't think you'll get confused or miss out on anything :)

      Delete
  3. Great list of movies and shows! I absolutely love Reign, way more than I thought I would when I first started it.

    I just recently (only on season three) started watching Buffy for the first time and while it was a little cheesy in the beginning, I couldn't help but like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Reign turned out much better than I expected! Yay for starting Buffy, let me know how you like the later seasons!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...