Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where people share their top ten things according to the topic of that week.
I LOVE watching tv and going to the movies! Whenever I fill in a form where it asks for your hobbies, I'd want to put down 'watching tv'. I've always wonder, does it count as a hobby? Anyways, below is my list in no particular order.
1. The Harry Potter series - I love the books more but who can resist the movies! I went to theatres for all eight movies and they were all magical!!
2. The Fault in Our Stars - SO GOOD! I had the opportunity to go to an advanced screening of the movie and I enjoyed every second of it. There was laughter and a lot of sniffling but it was perfect!
3. Independence Day - This movie is a classic that I can just watch over and over again. To me, this is one of the most original alien movies out there.
4. The Avengers - I absolutely love this movie! It was action-packed, funny and so much fun! Who doesn't love superheroes!!
5. The Lord of the Rings trilogy - I only have one word for it: EPIC!
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer - My sister and I loved Buffy when we were little. She's so kick ass!!
2. Reign - I'm not so much a fan of the story as I am of their wardrobe. Some of the dresses they wear are just gorgeous!
3. Charmed - Again, my sister and I adored this show when we were young. What can I say? They had awesome powers and lots of hotties on the show ;)
4. Criminal Minds - This is possibly my favourite show of all times. Some episodes can get a little disturbing but they're still really good. They monologue lots of great quotes too!
5. Friends - Who can forget this show! My whole family loved it. We laughed and laughed and laughed~
What are your favourite movies and tv shows?