Tuesday, July 22, 2014

TTT #2: Characters I Would Want with Me on a Deserted Island!


Top Ten Tuesday button

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where people share their top ten things according to the topic of that week.


This is such a fun topic! At first, I just wanted to pick all the hot swoony boys I've read about (even thought there are definitely wayyyy more than 10) but then I decided to be a little bit more rational. Just a tiny bit more :P After some thoughts here they are in no particular order!

LADIES:
Throne of Glass coverRebel Belle coverLegend cover

1. Celaena Sardothien from the Throne of Glass series - Celaena is too kick ass to not have on the island with me! She can protect me and maybe even give me some lessons on self defense.

2. Harper Price from the Rebel Belle trilogy - Harper would be so much fun to have around because of her total girliness (don't think that's a word but I'm using it)! We can be girly together with Celaena. 

3. June Iparis from the Legend trilogy - June's so intelligent I definitely need to have her around. I also feel like she'll be the little sister that everyone can take care of and shower with affection (you know?).

HOT GUYS:
Fangirl Limited Collector's Edition coverSplit Second cover
Clockwork Angel coverCity of Bones coverThe Bane Chronicles cover
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown coverThe Fiery Heart cover

4. Levi from Fangirl - Just having Levi around would make me so happy. I'd be smiling all the time XD

5. Connor from the Pivot Point duology - This is a spoiler so it's under highlight - he heals! It would be very handy to have that ability around. Bonus that he's smoking hot and caring ;)

6. Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices trilogy - Who wouldn't want to bring Will Herondale?!? Ok, maybe some of you but he's WILL HERONDALE! If there are any demons on the island, he can send them back to their realms.

7. Jace Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments series - I love Jace's witty sense of humour. He'd keep me entertained all the time~ And just imagining him side by side with Will!

8. Magnus Bane from the Shadowhunter Chronicles - Two words to describe Magnus: Awesomeness and glitters!

9. Gavriel from The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - Gavriel's just so mysterious and passionate that I'd definitely want him around.

10. Adrian Ivashkov from the Bloodlines series - Adrian can paint and I can watch. Not creepy at all :)

Who are the characters you would want with you on a deserted island?

16 comments:

  1. Great picks! June & Celaena would be great choices! Ooh and those guys too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouu, we think alike! Great choices! I would totally add Celaena, Will, Jace, Harper, June, Rose from VA, Chaol, Dorian, America from The Selection, Maxon, yeah there's a lot. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's definitely a lot more if it's not Top Ten haha :)

      Delete
  3. Yes! I love all of these choices! I agree, what a fun topic this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see what your picks would be!!

      Delete
  4. Brilliant picks! I also picked Celaena, she's amazing! I also had to pick Chaol too, although I didn't want to fight Celaena for him. June is another brilliant pick, she'd be great in that situation. I can't believe I forgot Connor, he's power would be useful and he's great eye candy too. Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I really wanted to include Chaol too but I had the same thought as you hahaha. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Adrian Ivashkov and Magnus Bane are excellent choices. I would'nt mind being on a derserted island with them myself, but I'll let you have them. For now at least. *winks* Sadly, I haven't yet met the others from your picks but I sure hope I do, soon. Lovely list, Eileen!

    Thank you for sharing and thank you for stopping by my post earlier. Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thanks for sharing! I hope you'll get around to reading these other awesome books too :)

      Delete
  6. What a great post! If I had added guys in my list, for sure I would have had Jace and Magnus on my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are seriously awesome choices!!! I didn't participate this week, but there are some characters I definitely would love to have with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun picking but hard too. I wanted a lot more than 10 :(

      Delete
  8. These are some brilliant choices! Love all the ladies you have picked and of course, Will and Magnus. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they were the first ones to pop into my head :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...