Tuesday, July 29, 2014

TTT #3: Authors I Own The Most Books From!


Top Ten Tuesday button

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where people share their top ten things according to the topic of that week.


I limited myself to choosing from the authors who I own physical copies of their books. I don't buy a lot of physical copies but if I have them, they tend to be my favourites. So again, in no particular order, here they are :)

J.K. RowlingCassandra Clare

1. J.K. Rowling - My sister gave me the Harry Potter 15th Anniversary paperback box set for my birthday, but I also own the US hardcovers of books five, six and seven (my sister has the first four books). I also have the original editions of the Hogwarts Library books which include Quidditch Through the Ages, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and The Tales of Beedle the Bard.

2. Cassandra Clare - I love her books! So far I have both The Mortal Instruments series and The Infernal Devices trilogy. I've also got The Shadowhunter's Codex and am patiently awaiting for the arrival of The Bane Chronicles.

Veronica RothJohn Green

3. Veronica Roth - I own the Divergent trilogy and recently bought Four: A Divergent Collection because we all need Four ;)

4. John Green - I bought his gorgeous book set awhile ago and it contains The Fault in Our Stars, Looking for Alaska, Paper Towns and An Abundance of Katherines.

Marie LuRainbow RowellKerstin Gier

5. Marie Lu - I have the box set of her Legend trilogy. The coloured dual POV is lovely!

6. Rainbow Rowell - I recently bought a copy of Landline and the Special Collector's Edition of Fangirl so I have two copies of Fangirl now. Can you tell I'm a fangirl? ;)

7. Kerstin Gier - I have her Ruby Red trilogy. Can we just talk about how gorgeous the design of the books are? So beautiful!

Laini TaylorLeigh BardugoMarissa Meyer

8. Laini Taylor - Her Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy is sitting beautifully on my shelf.

9. Leigh Bardugo - I just completed my collection of her Grisha trilogy! I'm looking forward to marathoning the trilogy!

10. Marissa Meyer - I've got the first three books in The Lunar Chronicles and can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the series when they come out!

Which authors do you own the most books from?

18 comments:

  1. Fantastic list! I would love to own all of these lovelies ♥I also love the duel colours for the pov's in the legend series. Helps me remember who's point of view I was reading =)
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! The pages were pretty to look at too hahaha~

      Delete
  2. OOoh nice list! I had more fun with this one than I thought I would!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was definitely a lot of fun even though I mostly only own 3 books by the majority of these authors ;)

      Delete
  3. I love the Cinder books so much! I need the final book now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read them yet because I don't know if I can stand the waiting but I'm getting closer to caving everyday! I've heard lovely things about Cinder! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  4. All fabulous authors and all ones I own a lot of as well except all in Kindle form instead of physical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I've read so many great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassie Clare and JK Rowling are on my list too! Several of yours I own like one or two, but not enough for them to make my list.

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After seeing your list I can see why two is not enough to make it on your list!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I own the most from Lisi Harrison, Cassie Clare, and Cecily von Ziegesar. I own books from the authors above and are loved the most, but other authors have taken the win in the "most" category, haha. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good list, I love John Green I have read Looking for Alaska, The Fault in our Stars and An Abundance of Katherines I loved the style in which he writes and I loved that in Looking for Alaska and An Abundance of Katherines he wasn't afraid to make his characters not entirely likable especially in the case of Alaska and Colin although both were interesting they also both seemed to be people who were also hard to put up with in different ways.
    I also love The Lunar Chronicles although I only own and read the first two books I love what I've read so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I haven't read Looking for Alaska yet but I'm definitely looking forward to it :)

      Delete
  9. Great list! I love almost all the authors you have mentioned above except a few like Rainbow Rowell. I really tried getting into Fangirl but I couldn't and DNFed Eleanor & Park. I'm planning on picking up Landline. And yay for J.K. Rolling. I feel like my shelves wouldn't be complete without Harry Potter. :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm sad to hear you didn't enjoy Fangirl. I agree with you on Eleanor and Park though. I didn't really like it as much as I think other people did. Harry Potter's the best!! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...