Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WoW #1: Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas

 
Waiting on Wednesday button
 
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about!


Heir of Fire cover
 Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3)
by Sarah J. Maas
September 2, 2014
565 pages


Goodreads Summary:
Lost and broken, Celaena Sardothien’s only thought is to avenge the savage death of her dearest friend: as the King of Adarlan’s Assassin, she is bound to serve this tyrant, but he will pay for what he did. Any hope Celaena has of destroying the king lies in answers to be found in Wendlyn. Sacrificing his future, Chaol, the Captain of the King’s Guard, has sent Celaena there to protect her, but her darkest demons lay in that same place. If she can overcome them, she will be Adarlan’s biggest threat – and his own toughest enemy.

While Celaena learns of her true destiny, and the eyes of Erilea are on Wendlyn, a brutal and beastly force is preparing to take to the skies. Will Celaena find the strength not only to win her own battles, but to fight a war that could pit her loyalties to her own people against those she has grown to love?

I absolutely cannot wait for this book to come out and I know I'm not the only one! Any fantasy lovers out there who haven't read this series should definitely pick it up. You won't regret it!

What are you guys waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. I am definitely looking forward to this release. I absolutely love this series. I have an ARC but I haven't been able to start it yet, hopefully soon because I need more Calaena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calaena is the best!! I'm patiently waiting for September 2 to come!

      Delete
  2. I'm excited to read this -- and a little nervous too!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...