Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WoW #4: Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Waiting on Wednesday cover
 
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 

 
Opposition coverOpposition (Lux #5)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
August 5, 2014
400 pages 


Goodreads Summary:
Katy knows the world changed the night the Luxen came.

She can't believe Daemon welcomed his race or stood by as his kind threatened to obliterate every last human and hybrid on Earth. But the lines between good and bad have blurred, and love has become an emotion that could destroy her—could destroy them all.

Daemon will do anything to save those he loves, even if it means betrayal.

They must team with an unlikely enemy if there is any chance of surviving the invasion. But when it quickly becomes impossible to tell friend from foe, and the world is crumbling around them, they may lose everything— even what they cherish most—to ensure the survival of their friends…and mankind.

War has come to Earth. And no matter the outcome, the future will never be the same for those left standing.

For anyone who's read the Lux series, this is the book you're waiting for too, right? The fact is, you can't have read the previous books and not be waiting for this last one! That's how good this series is so go read it!!

What are you guys waiting on this week?

29 comments:

  1. Can you believe I only read the first book in this series? I have no idea why because I loved it. I need to get caught up and with the last book releasing, now is as good a time as any.
    Great pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You can totally marathon all the books! No waiting!

      Delete
  2. I'm am dying to read this book. I just want it so bad!! I love so many of the characters from this series, I've really been missing reading about them. Fabulous pick.
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. We finally get more! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Yes yes yes!! So can't wait for this one! Probably going to do the whole not-read-any-reviews-until-my-copy-arrives thing! Which should be Tuesday...after I get off work. :/

    Can't wait! It's almost here!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the time is so close! Hopefully I won't get spoiled before I've had a chance to grab a copy!

      Delete
  4. I heard so much about these books but I myself haven't read any of them. I just might change that ;)
    Thanks for stopping by earlier!
    Big hugs xoxo
    Michelle @ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a lot of fun to read :) Thanks for coming by too!

      Delete
  5. I love JLA's books so much and I'm so excited for this! I'm so anxious :) I need this in my life right about now! Great pick and thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's almost here! We just have to be patient for a bit longer :)

      Delete
  6. Love this series! So excited! And sad since it is the last book! The last one ended so weird too! Thanks for stopping by!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited too!! It is sad to see it end :(

      Thank you for following me!! I might have fangirled a little when I saw your follow. Your blog is one of the first ones I discovered when I started reading. Thank you for introducing me to some great books and authors :)

      Delete
  7. I need to read some JLA stuff soon! I've heard nothing but great things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get a chance to soon! Thanks for coming by!!

      Delete
  8. I MUST start this series! I actually have the first two books, I just can't find time:-( But I hope you enjoy it, even if I never get to it, LOL! Thanks so much for visiting my wow:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can marathon the series when this final book's out! I hope you do read it someday and thanks for visiting too :)

      Delete
  9. I am so excited about this one to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much excitement all around! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  10. This one sounds really good and it's JLA. Who can resist JLA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The answer is nobody, haha! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  11. I have never read anything by Jennifer L. Armentrout ! I know, what am I crazy, right?? She has sooo many amazing sounding books out, and I've read NONE of them!! I really need to get on that...lol!

    I hope you enjoy this when you get to read it!! Thanks for stopping by my WoW @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, no worries. The Lux series is the only books I've read by her too. There's always time to catch up! Thank you for coming by too :)

      Delete
  12. Go DAEMON!!! :)
    I love him so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like things are heating up in that series. I read the first two or three, but stopped there. I hope you love this one! Thanks for stopping by as well. :)

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm nervous to see it end but still really excited :)

      Delete
  14. The Lux series is pretty awesome! I'll definitely drop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm really excited for this one! I'm going to read Origin tomorrow, so maybe I'll get a copy of this one and read it this week. :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...