Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where people share their top ten things according to the topic of that week.
The books I've chosen today are ones that I'm interested in picking up but haven't had time to yet or have reservations about reading them. If you've read any, let me know whether you enjoyed them or not! In no particular order, here they are :)
1. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover - I heard there's quite a bit of cheating in this one so I'm not sure how much I want to read it.
2. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover - People have been raving about this one but it sounds so heartbreaking :(
3. Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre - I heard this one's quite graphic so I'm a little hesitant to pick it up.
4. The Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas - I love the tv show but not sure if this will be as good as that.
5. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks - I've never read a mermaid book so I really want to try this but I've heard the story drags on for quite a bit.
6. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs - The pictures scare me a bit so I haven't managed to pick this up.
7. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons - I love historical fiction and I've heard people loving this series but it's a trilogy and each book is gigantic so I haven't started yet.
8. Tease by Amanda Manciel - A book that talks about bullying from the perspective of the bully. I think this will be a really emotional read.
9. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart - I've read mixed reviews where people either loved this book or hated it so I'm a little conflicted about whether I should try.
10. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - Not sure why I've been putting this one off. I've heard great things about it.
What books are you not sure if you want to read or not?