Wednesday, December 31, 2014

WoW #26: The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 
 
 
The Ruby CircleThe Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6)
by Richelle Mead
February 10, 2015
 448 pages

 
Goodreads Summary:
The epic conclusion to Richelle Mead's New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series is finally here...

Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets—and human lives.

After their secret romance is exposed, Sydney and Adrian find themselves facing the wrath of both the Alchemists and the Moroi in this electrifying conclusion to Richelle Mead’s New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series. When the life of someone they both love is put on the line, Sydney risks everything to hunt down a deadly former nemesis. Meanwhile, Adrian becomes enmeshed in a puzzle that could hold the key to a shocking secret about spirit magic, a secret that could shake the entire Moroi world.
  
This really is going to be an epic conclusion! I'm sad to see it end but I'll always remember Sydrian.

What are you guys waiting on this week?

30 comments:

  1. I so need to start this series. I have no idea what I have been waiting for. Great pick this week and I agree, these are on my must read list for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen, I'm waiting on Sarah Addison Allen's First Frost it should be winging it's way to me from her publisher
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh yes!! Sooooo can't wait for this one!!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick! I'm so excited for this one! I can't wait to see what happens with Adrian and Sydney :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sydrian forever!! Thanks so much for stopping by Christy :D

      Delete
  5. I'm looking forward to this one too although I must get round to reading Silver Shadows first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to read any of Mead's books! They have never really appealed to me, unfortunately. I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Happy New Year :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, her books are either you love them or you don't :) Thanks Alyssa!

      Delete
  7. Is it crazy weird that I STILL have not started this series?! What is wrong with me?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cause there are too many wonderful books out there! But if you ever want a fun vampire book, you know where to look ;)

      Delete
  8. i need to start this series SO BADLY! but i can't until i finish VA.. and I am on a VA slump ever since i watched the movie and HATED the actor playing the love interest and now i can't stop imagining him as the actor.. bleh :(

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you!!! I was completely baffled by the choice. He's nothing like I imagined....makes me sad :( I do hope you start Bloodlines though! So good :D

      Delete
  9. I still need to start this series, well I still need to start Vampire Academy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo you need to start! VA was so much fun and Bloodlines gah!! So good ;)

      Delete
  10. Hmm I don't really know if I should read VA since I'm not a huge fan of vampires. Heard a lot of great things about both of the series though!

    Here's my WoW for the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're ever in a mood for a fun paranormal series I'd suggest VA :)

      Delete
  11. I didn't really get into this series, but I hope you'll enjoy, Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eeep -- can't wait for this one! Can't believe it's only about 6 weeks to wait!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one of my favorites series of all. I can't wait to know how all this ends! Everything get more and more sinister each book. I'm so excited!!

    Giova @ Corazones Literarios

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so excited for this one as well! Although I need to read Silver Shadows first. I still can't believe I haven't read it after the ending of The Fiery Heart. Hopefully soon! At least before The Ruby Circle comes out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to read Sliver Shadows! I flew through it and it was oh so good!

      Delete
  15. I so need to read the rest of this series. I've only read the first one. I guess I need to catch up at some point.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After this one comes out you should most definitely binge read the series! It'll be so worth the wait :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...