Thursday, May 7, 2015

2015 "Real" Book Challenge April Wrap-Up


2015 "Real" Book Challenge banner


In the month of April, I read these 'real' books~

Now Like Ashes by Sara RaaschCruel BeautyOf Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
Lola Carlyle's 12-Step Romance by Danielle Younge-UllmanThe Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie WestThe Distance Between Us by Kasie West

It's not a lot but I'm kind of proud considering I barely read any 'real' books in the past two months haha. I so enjoyed all of these too! The Distance Between Us was a reread and it's still so good~

How many 'real' books did you read in the month of April?

12 comments:

  1. I have no idea what I read but I love all the ones you read, all fabulous reads! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm super happy with these ones too :D

      Delete
  2. I loved Snow Like Ashes. I hope you enjoyed these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I see some ones that I have been thinking about reading. I didn't read at all basically this month, so you did better than me, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which ones? I hope you get to read some this month :D

      Delete
  4. I have no idea. I read 20 books in April, but I know the majority of them are physical copies. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally join this challenge! You'll be so good at it haha ;)

      Delete
  5. These look like pretty interesting books and we know a book is awesome when it gets re-read. Kudos! Ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss and I would definitely consider rereading all of these too :DD

      Delete
  6. Ooooh, nice! I really need to read more of the physical books in my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I joined this challenge! To push myself to read more physical books :D I know you said you already have a lot of challenges this year but you should definitely consider joining next year Pili~~

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...