Saturday, May 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #46


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.



Thank you to Miss Becky @ Stories & Sweets for sending this book to me! I'm loving the dust jacket and the photo inside is just beautiful~

Ripple with City Love
City Love by Susane Colasanti

When I saw a physical copy of this book, I couldn't resist not getting it! I have read and loved most of Sarah Dessen's books on my kindle. It feels extra special to own one in physical format and in hardcover too!

Ripple with Saint Anything
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen

What did you guys add to your shelves this week?

15 comments:

  1. I still haven't read either of those, but I REALLY want to. I'm sure I'll get to Saint Anything soon, for sure. I hope you enjoy them!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard it's the best Sarah Dessen book yet! I hope we both love it :D

      Delete
  2. I have never read a Sarah Dessen book, but Saint Anything looks really good. I hope you love all your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's got some really great stories! I've really enjoyed The Truth About Forever and This Lullaby! I hope you try one some day :)

      Delete
  3. Been meaning to try Sarah Dessen for the longest time. May have to this year...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul:) Susane Colasanti is a good author:) She's really nice too:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice! When I was in high school I read some Sarah Dessen but since Paranormal books have finally taken off after too long of a wait, I have not read any contemp since! Hope you enjoy your new reads all the same!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really neat! I wish I knew of Sarah Dessen when I was in high school! So glad you found your genre though ;)

      Delete
  6. Great haul! I read City Love and really enjoyed it though I have seen other reviews that were really mixed towards the rating. Have a good week!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also seen some mixed reviews but hearing that you loved it makes me more confident about reading it :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...