Tuesday, May 12, 2015

TTT #41: Authors I REALLY Want to Meet


Top Ten Tuesday button

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where people share their top ten things according to the topic of that week.


This is basically the same list as my top favourite authors! I really really would love to meet them some day :) Pictured below are their newest released book or soon-to-be released!!

 
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes
Kasie West                 Paula Stokes
 
Paradise City by CJ Duggan The Hazards of Sleeping with a Friend by Alyssa Rose Ivy A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
                         CJ Duggan                Alyssa Rose Ivy          Sarah J. Maas
 
Hidden Huntress by Danielle L. Jensen The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
                  Danielle L. Jensen      Cassandra Clare        Robin LaFevers
 
A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon
      V.E. Schwab        Samantha Shannon
                                  aka Victoria Schwab
 
Which authors do you really want to meet?

22 comments:

  1. Ooh, those are some good ones. I also thought about Robin LaFevers - I love that series so much, and would love to hear her speak a little more about the research that went into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be so neat to be able to ask her questions about her books! I hope you get to meet her one day! I wish more authors would come to Canada :P

      Delete
  2. Sarah J Maas and Cassandra Clare made my list too... but mostly because I was frumpy at them (BECAUSE ACOTAR IS SLOWING DOWN MY AMAZON ORDER AND WHY ISN'T IT HERE YET SARAH??!). I've not read anything by Kasie West, but The Fill In Boyfriend sounds super-cute and fluffy, so that might be changing soon...
    Beth x
    www.thequietpeople.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You MUST read Kasie West!! Her books are fabulous, wonderful, excellent, you get my point ;) I hope you get your books soon!!

      Delete
  3. Nice! I met Sarah just this past Sunday! I truly hope one day you can meet all these amazing authors! Would love to meet Danielle Jensen too! Love those books!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So lucky!! I hope we can both meet every author on our lists :D

      Delete
  4. Sarah J Maas was on my list too! I can't meet her on the ACOTAR tour but I'm hoping she'll come back to the UK to promote Queen of Shadows and hopefully I'll be able to go then.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/12/top-ten-tuesday-4/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both get to meet her one day!! :)

      Delete
  5. Great list! I would definitely love to meet Sarah J. Maas, Victoria Schwab, and Samantha Shannon!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might meet them at BEA? I'm excited for you!! Hope you have lots of fun and meet authors and bloggers you love :DD

      Delete
  6. I really want to get my eyes on A Darker Shade of magic! It sounds so awesome! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. VE Schwab, most definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah J. Maas is on so many lists! I need to read more of her books asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No surprise there! I heard she's lovely too :)

      Delete
  9. I haven't read anything from these authors. I'll have to check them out sometime!

    Cayt @ Vicarious Caytastrophe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you do, let me know what you think Cayt :)

      Delete
  10. I agree with most of yours and YES PAULA IS IN MY TOP LIST OF AUTHORS TO MEET!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so awesome it would be so much fun to get to meet her :DD

      Delete
  11. I really should have added Schwab and Shannon to mine! :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are too many wonderful authors, ten couldn't possible be enough ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...