Wednesday, July 8, 2015

WoW #53: The Boy Most Likely To (My Life Next Door #2) by Huntley Fitzpatrick

 
Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley FitzpatrickThe Boy Most Likely To
(My Life Next Door #2)
by Huntley Fitzpatrick
August 18, 2015
432 pages

Goodreads Summary:
A surprising, utterly romantic companion to My Life Next Door—great for fans of Sarah Dessen and Jenny Han 

Tim Mason was The Boy Most Likely To find the liquor cabinet blindfolded, need a liver transplant, and drive his car into a house

Alice Garrett was The Girl Most Likely To . . . well, not date her little brother’s baggage-burdened best friend, for starters.

For Tim, it wouldn’t be smart to fall for Alice. For Alice, nothing could be scarier than falling for Tim. But Tim has never been known for making the smart choice, and Alice is starting to wonder if the “smart” choice is always the right one. When these two crash into each other, they crash hard.

Then the unexpected consequences of Tim’s wild days come back to shock him. He finds himself in a situation that isn’t all it appears to be, that he never could have predicted . . . but maybe should have.

And Alice is caught in the middle.

Told in Tim’s and Alice’s distinctive, disarming, entirely compelling voices, this novel is for readers of The Spectacular Now, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, and Paper Towns.
 
I loved Tim from My Life Next Door! So excited he's getting his story with Alice ;)

What are you guys waiting on this week?

24 comments:

  1. I can't believe this one isn't out yet! I also can't wait to read this next book in this series!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good! I'm definitely looking forward to reading it. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read My Life Next Door? Definitely check this "series" out Michelle :D

      Delete
  3. I feel like I read the first book ages ago and it's surprising to know this hasn't yet been released. This is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! She had another book release inbetween and that's why it feels so long ;)

      Delete
  4. I don't know that this is really my kind of read (not a huge fan of contemporary) but... the cover is pretty! XD I hope you get a copy soon and that it's as amazing as you want it to be!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy!! I know you like horror more right?! ;)

      Delete
  5. Oh goodness yes! I definitely can't wait for this one either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pick! While not my kind of read I hope that you shall thoroughly enjoy this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't gotten around to reading My Life Next Door yet, it's sitting beautifully on my bookshelf though ;P The covers to both these books are so pretty! Great pick ~ happy reading!

    Sherry@theBloggityBLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how they match even though they're not a series series :D

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Hahaha it's slowly getting shorter. Almost there!

      Delete
  9. I haven't read My Life Next Door but I'm really hoping to do so soon. Nice pick! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do soon and then love this series ;)

      Delete
  10. I havent been hooked to her stories but I hope you like this one!

    Check out our WOW & learn how to win an ARC copy of SIX OF CROWS!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this on my stack - got really lucky and managed to snag an ARC. Can't wait to read it!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  12. So excited to start this one! I have access via the First Reads program and I'll be starting it soon, woohoo! It's been forever since My Life Next Door was published O_O I hope you enjoy this book when you read it, Eileen!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...