Saturday, June 18, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #100


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.
 
 
I won a scavenger hunt hosted by author Paula Stokes and she had a copy of Vicarious so I jumped on it! The pretty is mine! I mean ours~~ XD

Pickles and Vicarious!
 
I won Everland from a Twitter giveaway hosted by the lovely IndigoTeen team. Thank you!

Pickles and Everland

Thank you SMP for granting my request for The Secret Ingredient of Wishes! Ripple's dreaming of devouring that pie ;)
 
Ripple and The Secret Ingredient of Wishes
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?

10 comments:

  1. Great haul this week--and congratulations on winning, that's so awesome! Here's hoping you enjoy the books, when you get the chance to pick them up--I've heard great things about Everland and will hopefully be picking that one up soon myself!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves this week, if you'd like to check it out. Either way, happy book-ing to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I have Everland that I need to read soon! And Vicarious is one I am super curious about! Particularly because of our Arch on the cover!! LOL!

    Hope you enjoy all your new lovelies!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I have no clue where that Arch is from but good eye!! Thanks Jessica!

      Delete
  3. OMG! Pickles expression IS one of shock! Ripple is looking like zen kitty. Two wins and an approval and not a dime spent. I'd say you did very well this week! I bought Every Heart A Doorway as a $2.99 ebook special, and I won an Adult Urban Fantasy audiobokk titled The Voodoo KillingS. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha right?! Always a good shock for Pickles ;) Ripple is an oldie so he's quite zen most of the time. Ohh I've heard of The Voodoo Killings! Quite curious about that one, I hope to hear what you think soon!

      Delete
  4. I hope you'll enjoy your reads this week, Eileen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent cat photography this week. Top notch models, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...