Saturday, June 4, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #98


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.

 
I've already read Throne of Glass but needed a hardcover copy for my collection so I got it! I also needed The Winner's Kiss because Kestrel and Arin <3 Gotta prep myself a bit before I dive into this final book.


Ripple with Throne of Glass and The Winner's Kiss~
 
Ahhh thank you so much to Macmillan for Nemesis, This Adventure Ends and The Nerdy and the Dirty! I didn't think I'd be getting this stack but then it made its way to me so THANK YOU <3

Ripple with Nemesis, This Adventure Ends and The Nerdy and the Dirty

What did you add to your shelves this week?

13 comments:

  1. Great haul, Eileen!

    Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nemesis looks and sounds so good. You are so lucky. I like how Ripple is guarding the books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm not a fan of the cover but after I read the synopsis, I was hooked :D Thanks Grace <3

      Delete
  3. Oooh what a fabulous haul! I really want to read NEMESIS–Anna Banks is a fantastic writer. And I really need to start the THRONE OF GLASS series and THE WINNER’S CURSE series...both sound amazing. Happy reading!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must start TWC trilogy!! Bonus is that all 3 books are out. As for TOG, I'd suggest you not wait too long either. Spoilers are everywhere :S

      Delete
  4. Great haul you've got this week! Sarah J. Maas was at the Apollycon signing in Georgia this year and she'll be at the Apollycon event in Florida in 2017 that I'll be going to. She sure is popular!!!

    If you'd like, please stop by and see Cafinated Reads' StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll get to meet her!! So lucky! I hope you have lots of fun :D

      Delete
  5. It is so satisfying to get hardcovers of much loved books for our shelves. RIPPLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! They complete me! I mean my shelf ;)

      Delete
  6. I really hope Nemesis is good. I'm seeing it around so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds amazing so I've got high hopes!

      Delete
  7. Ripple is still the cutest!! I hope you'll love The Winner's Kiss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...