Saturday, June 11, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #99


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


My friend J sent me This Savage Song and Diplomatic Immunity! She knows I'm a huge Victoria Schwab fan so she sent me her signed ARC!!! Thank you and I <3 you!

Ripple with This Savage Song and Diplomatic Immunity
 
Thank you so much to Scholastic Canada for this stack of beauties! I got P.S. I Like You, Interference, Two Summers, In Case You Missed It and Drag Teen. I am ecstatic to have Kasie West's newest book! She's my favourite contemporary author <3
 
Pickles with P.S. I Like You, Interference, Two Summers, In Case You Missed It and Drag Teen

What did you add to your shelves this week?

14 comments:

  1. I hope you love all of your new books. That was so nice of your friend to send you those books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh very nice!! I can't wait for This Savage Song!! So excited for a monster book!! Hope you enjoy your new reads!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to monster right?!! I hope you love it when you read it <3

      Delete
  3. Great haul, Eileen! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I cannot wait to hear what you think of PS I Still Like You, because Kasie West is a must have author for me!!
    And YAY for signed books from awesome authors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm over the moon that I got an early copy! Will definitely let you know <3

      Delete
  5. Does Ripple smell Pickles on you when you go to your parents? You do have great friends! The signed This Savage Song is wonderful. I am going to be reading it after I finish the book I am reading now. I won a couple of books and I got the free SYNC audiobook last week of I'll Give You the Sun. I was also approved for Nevernight, by Jay Kristoff, on Netgalley. I was shocked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither kitties react at all! They're their usual selves. And I know for sure I smell like either cause I always hold them LOL. I'm hoping that's a sign they'll get along when they meet? Fingers crossed :D

      Hooray for all the awesome books you got! Can't wait to hear what you thought of Nevernight!

      Delete
  6. Very impressive haul of books! One day, I hope to work hard enough at my blog to deserve ARCs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen!! You already deserve all the ARCs! Seriously, I love reading your reviews! You should definitely try and send out some review request :D

      Delete
  7. I LOVE YOUR CATS.
    That is all.
    Cool books too, btw :P.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...