Wednesday, June 22, 2016

WoW #102: Cherry by Lindsey Rosin


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about!


Cherry by Lindsey RosinCherry
by Lindsey Rosin
August 16, 2016
320 pages

Goodreads Summary:
In this honest, frank, and funny debut novel, four best friends make a pact during their senior year of high school to lose their virginities—and end up finding friendship, love, and self-discovery along the way.

To be honest, the sex pact wasn’t always part of the plan.

Layla started it. She announced it super casually to the rest of the girls between bites of frozen yogurt, as if it was just simply another addition to her massive, ever-evolving To Do List. She is determined to have sex for the first time before the end of high school. Initially, the rest of the crew is scandalized, but, once they all admit to wanting to lose their v-cards too, they embark on a quest to do the deed together... separately.

Layla’s got it in the bag. Her serious boyfriend, Logan, has been asking for months.

Alex has already done it. Or so she says.

Emma doesn’t know what the fuss is all about, but sure, she’ll give it a shot.

And Zoe, well, Zoe can’t even say the o word without bursting into giggles.

Will everything go according to plan? Probably not. But at least the girls have each other every hilarious, heart-warming, cringe-inducing step of the way.

From debut author Lindsey Rosin, Cherry is a coming-of-age, laugh-out-loud tale of first times, last chances, and the enduring friendships that make it all worthwhile.

 
I'm really looking forward to this one- sounds like it'll have great friendship, romances and just all around fun :)

What are you guys waiting on this week?

9 comments:

  1. I'm a Zoe. I was at work last night after hours doing inventory and all of my co-workers were there. They are all guys. Every single one of them. The conversation got suuuper risque. My boss was like, "let's tone it down, fellas," because I was blushing nuclear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL oh Ellen! At least your coworkers sound like fun? XD

      Delete
    2. They are! They really make me laugh when I'm not cringing, lol

      Delete
  2. This one sounds so goo! Totally new to me, too!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pick! New to me but I hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, I admit, I've never seen this one before! I like the simplicity of the cover. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week, Eileen. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think it's a bit underrated. I really want to try it though :)

      Delete
  5. Ohh nice pick I don't think this book is for me, but I hope you do enjoy it when get a chance. Here is my WOW for this week. And thank you for your great post.

    http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2016/06/waiting-on-wednesday-40-wake-hollow-by.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...