Saturday, July 2, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #102


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


Thank you so much to Jamie @ Books and Ladders for sending me The Crown's Game! It was a beautiful story :)

Pickles and The Crown's Game
 
I was so excited to have won a signed copy of Undecided from Shane @ Itching for Books. It was very neat to find out that Julianna Keyes is actually a local author ;)
 
Ripple and Undecided
 
Thank you always to Raincoast Books <3 I got Kiss Cam, Write This Down and Labyrinth Lost for review!

Pickles' haul!!

What did you add to your shelves this week?

11 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad The Crown's Game made it to you safely! And before the strike! You got some great books this week and I hope you enjoy them!

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jamie! I also forgot to tell you that I love the Fangirl button! Thank you! <3

      Delete
  2. Ooh nice! I still need to read The Crown's Game! And Labyrinth Lost is another in my TBR stack! Hope you enjoy all the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be curious to see what you think of TCG!

      Did you join the street team for LL? It's going to be a lot of fun!

      Delete
  3. Oh man. I was looking to pick up a copy of Undecided at Chapters today, but I didn't see one. Lucky you! I still need to read it but everyone's been raving about it.

    Happy reading, Eileen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Safest bet is to order online? I got really lucky :D

      Delete
  4. YAY for Undecided! I absolutely adored the book. I hope you enjoy all of your new additions, EIleen!

    Have a lovely weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooohooo!! YAY for winning giveaways!!
    And I read Undecided on Alyssa's recommendation and loved it, so I hope you will too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pili!! I heard about it from Alyssa too ;)

      Delete
  6. So excited to see Undecided. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...