Saturday, July 9, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #103


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


Precious @ Fragments of Life hosted a debut author event and I very luckily won a signed copy of The Marked Girl. Thank you to the author for sending a signed personalized finish copy to me :D

Pickles and The Marked Girl

Kingdom of Ash and Briars made it before the postal strike! Thank you so much to Thomas Allen & Son for the copy. I'm super excited to read it!!
 
Pickles with Kingdom of Ash and Briars

What did you add to your shelves this week?

10 comments:

  1. Those covers are so so gorgeous! I've seen great things about The Marked Girl--here's hoping you enjoy it! And a postal strike doesn't sound good at all! :S

    Enjoy your recent acquisitions, and happy book-ing to you! Here's my Stacking the Shelves, if you're interested--but no worries if you're not! Have a great week-to-come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pickles looks so wide eyed excited for both books! =D
    And thankfully you got something before the strike hit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's super excited and energetic all the time. Or I'm just getting too old lol..

      Delete
  3. There's a Canadian postal strike? Yowser. Both of those books have great covers. Pickles; I can't get enough of his face! I got an eARC from Netgalley that I wanted, The Secret Horses Of Briar Hill. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep but they've recently delayed it for another 30 days so we'll see lol... Haha thanks <3 Enjoy your new read!

      Delete
  4. Let's hope there'll be no Canada post strike. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sucks about the postal strike, those are two beautiful books though! And your cat is so photogenic. Mine looks at me like I'm a fool, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol my cat always looks surprised or shocked XP

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...