Wednesday, July 20, 2016

WoW #106: The Replacement Crush by Lisa Brown Roberts


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


The Replacement Crush by Lisa Brown RobertsThe Replacement Crush
by Lisa Brown Roberts
September 6, 2016
259 pages

Goodreads Summary:
True love can’t be strategized.

After book blogger Vivian Galdi’s longtime crush pretends their secret summer kissing sessions never happened, Vivian creates a list of safe crushes, determined to protect her heart.

But nerd-hot Dallas, the sweet new guy in town, sends the mission and Vivian’s zing meter into chaos. While designing software for the bookstore where Vivian works, Dallas wages a counter-mission.

Operation Replacement Crush is in full effect. And Dallas is determined to take her heart off the shelf.

 
She's a book blogger! Also the replacement crush sounds cute ;)

What are you guys waiting on this week?

14 comments:

  1. Aw this book sounds like a light and pleasant read! I hope you enjoy it ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl after our own hearts. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! Love a good book blogger read! Just wish there was a paranormal twist...like Obsidian did! :D

    Hope you enjoy this one once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fun contemporary! I hope you enjoy it :). I just read my most anticipated read (Imprudence), so I'm quite happy right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for reading anticipated reads! I'm guessing it was good? ;)

      Delete
    2. I loved it! Gail Carriger is never disappointing. Now the next read I am dying for is the sequel to Paper Princess, lol.

      Delete
    3. I feel like I need to read something Gail Carriger then XD And Broken Prince! Yes please can I have it yet?!?!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...