Sunday, March 12, 2017

It's Vacation Time!


Hi guys! I'm off on vacation for the next two weeks so I won't be very active on the blog. I do still have reviews scheduled though! I read a ton of backlist titles recently so I'll be sharing my reviews on those while I'm away. I hope you guys still stop by and give them so love! I'll also still be reading comments, I just might be slow to reply :) Thanks in advance for sticking around!! *big hugs* <3 <3

See you all when I get back!!

Pickles wants to see you around!Ripple hopes you'll still visit~
 

4 comments:

  1. Have a great vacation! Take advantage of it and take a break from blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Natalie! Weird that I feel even more exhausted coming back from vacation haha...

      Delete
  2. I hope you are having a wonderful time! I would like to start picking away at my backlist, too. RIPPLE! PICKLES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! It was so busy but so much fun, thanks Lala <3 I hope you do make some time to read a few backlists soon!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...