Wednesday, January 10, 2018

WoW #183: The Defiant Heir (Swords and Fire #2) by Melissa Caruso


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


The Defiant Heir by Melissa CarusoThe Defiant Heir
(Swords and Fire #2)
by Melissa Caruso
April 19, 2018
480 pages


Goodreads Summary:
Across the border, the Witch Lords of Vaskandar are preparing for war. But before an invasion can begin, they must call a rare gathering of all seventeen lords to decide a course of action. Lady Amalia Cornaro knows that this Conclave might be her only chance to stifle the growing flames of war, and she is ready to make any sacrifice if it means saving Raverra from destruction.

Amalia and Zaira must go behind enemy lines, using every ounce of wit and cunning they have, to sway Vaskandar from war. Or else it will all come down to swords and fire.

 
I buddy read book 1 last year with a friend and really enjoyed it. Book 2 sounds awesome!

What are you guys waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! That's a totally new to me one! Hope you thoroughly enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think you'd enjoy this series Jessica!

      Delete
  2. I don't think I'm familiar with this series, but I am plenty intrigued by this one and that cover is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm so glad! Hope you give it a try Alicia :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...