Saturday, April 14, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #189


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


Some recent bookmail I received from PRHCanada and HBGCanada. Thank you so much!! When I opened up The Price Guide to the Occult I noticed the book was bound backwards and upside down. Pretty sure that's not intentional but still kind of cool! I loved The Tethered Mage so I'm so excited for The Defiant Heir~~~

Pickles with The Price Guide to the Occult and The Defiant Heir.
 
I actually went on vacation for a week recently but I didn't mention it on the blog since I had posts scheduled. I got to meet some blogger friends and it was the best!! I was pretty awkward and shy but they were the nicest~ So thankful I know these amazing people!! <3 I also showed a lot of restraint book shopping since I only bought one book and it was at a steal! I'll share it next week :)
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. The Defiant Heir looks like a good long read!! Enjoy it.
    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/04/stacking-shelves_14.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite thicker than the first book so I'm excited to get more! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Nice book haul! I don't have anything to haul this week so I didn't make my "Stacking the shelves" posts. Your books sound so interesting, especially The Defiant Heir. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole. I hope you get some exciting bookmail in the coming weeks!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I did! It was a nice getaway. Thank you *hugsss*

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...