Saturday, April 21, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #190


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


My one book purchase when I went to the Book Outlet retail store: Sword and Verse! It's an older book but I recall my friend Alyssa from The Eater of Books! loving it. It was a pleasant surprise to open this copy up and see it was signed! I knew then I had to get it ;) I believe there's a sequel coming later this year too. Perfect timing~

Ripple with Sword and Verse.
 
I got some lovely surprises from PRHCanada and Thomas Allen & Son, thank you so much! I've already devoured Royals and it was so much fun~
 
Pickles with PRHCanada and Thomas Allen&Son books.
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?

12 comments:

  1. I have The Royals on my want to read list, and I like the cover of Sword and Verse-I hope you like it also!!
    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/04/stacking-shelves_21.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joann! Hope you enjoy Royals when it comes out!

      Delete
  2. Ooh nice new reads! Some new to me ones here! Hope you enjoy all the rest!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you some of these interest you :D

      Delete
  3. I was so excited to get the new David Arnold book. I am a fan. I read Jordi Perez and Isaac Newton. Both were cute. I am reading Royals this week, so I hope it's great as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed those two books! Happiest reading with your current read and soon to be read ;)

      Delete
  4. Ahhh, you got a signed copy, that is so neat! I hope you love the book. 😍😍😍 Happy reading, Eileen!

    Have a lovely weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I didn't have any expectations so it was so much fun for me! Hope you'll love it too :D

      Delete
  6. Awesome haul, Eileen. I've been reading some good reviews for The Royals so looking forward to that one. The other books looks great as well.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy <3 I really enjoyed Royals so fingers crossed you love it too!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...