Wednesday, November 5, 2014

WoW #18: Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 
 

Top Ten Clues You're Clueless coverTop Ten Clues You're Clueless
by Liz Czukas
December 9, 2014
304 pages

 
Goodreads Summary:
Top Five Things That Are Ruining Chloe’s Day

5) Working the 6:30 a.m. shift at GoodFoods Market


4) Crashing a cart into a customer’s car right in front of her snarky coworker Sammi


3) Trying to rock the “drowned rat” look after being caught in a snowstorm


2) Making zero progress with her crush, Tyson (see #3)


1) Being accused—along with her fellow teenage employees—of stealing upwards of $10,000

Chloe would rather be anywhere than locked in work jail (aka the break room) with five of her coworkers . . . even if one of them is Tyson. But if they can band together to clear their names, what looks like a total disaster might just make Chloe’s list of Top Ten Best Moments.
  
This book has such an adorable cover I'm sure the story will be just as adorable if not more!

What are you guys waiting on this week?

26 comments:

  1. I've yet to read Ask Again Later but I really want to and Top Ten Clues You're Clueless sounds wonderful too! Once in a while I need some cute, fluffy stuff to read. :)
    Perfect choice! :)
    My WoW: http://reading-is-dreaming-with-open-eyes.blogspot.hu/2014/11/waiting-on-wednesday-21-ruby-circle-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep they're the perfect cute reads! I hope you get to read them too :D

      Delete
  2. I saw this one was coming out and I was waiting to see who would post it for this week I'm glad you did! I hope its as good as it seems and I can't wait to hear your thoughts about it!

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katelynn! So glad I don't have to wait long for it.

      Delete
  3. This was definitely a cute read, I bet you really like it. :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's totally new to me! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but still hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks good! I love a good comedy with a twist! Thanks for putting it on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I hope you get a chance to read it :D

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a fun read! enjoy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This does sound sound really cute. I read a lot of fantasy and darker stuff, so every once in a while I need a book like this to brighten up the mood a bit.

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her other book Ask Again Later is cute too :D

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing Eileen. I'm waiting on a new upcoming release by Laura Griffin called Beyond Limits

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun read with the possibility of some good laughs. Love your pick this week Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling I'll be laughing for sure ;)

      Delete
  10. The cover IS pretty and fun. I hope you love it :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds really good! I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book does have a great cover, I agree! :) I think that you will like it, because I have heard fantastic things about her other book (which has an equally cute cover, in my opinion!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have this on my Kindle and am super-excited to read it!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jess @ Reading Nook ReviewsNovember 7, 2014 at 12:28 PM

    I just noticed that your cat is featured in the header!!!! SO ADORABLE! :D

    And you will LOVE this book. :) Perfect choice!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...