Wednesday, July 27, 2016

WoW #107: Teach Me to Forget by Erica M. Chapman


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


Teach Me to Forget by Erica M. ChapmanTeach Me to Forget
by Erica M. Chapman
December 2, 2016
256 pages

Goodreads Summary:
Ellery's bought the gun, made arrangements for her funeral, and even picked the day. A Wednesday. Everything has fallen into place.

Now all she has to do is die.

When her plans go awry and the gun she was going to kill herself with breaks, she does the one thing she has control over--return it and get a new one. After tormenting the crusty customer service associate by trying to return the gun with the wrong receipt, Ellery gets caught by the security guard who also happens to be someone she knows--the annoyingly perfect Colter Sawyer from her English class.

Colter quickly uncovers her secret and is determined to change her mind. After confessing his guilt over his brother's suicide, he promises not to tell her secret. Ellery tries to fight her attraction to him as the shadows of her past cling tight around her, but when she's faced with another tragedy, she must decide whether her love for one boy is more important than a lifetime of pain.

 
This book sounds incredibly sad but I want to read it.

What are you guys waiting on this week?

14 comments:

  1. Looks really good, great pick Eileen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a haunting read... hopefully it's not too heartbreaking. I hope you love it! Lovely pick, girly <3

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed it doesn't break my heart! :D

      Delete
  3. OMG Thank you so much, Eileen! I'm so touched you want to read it <3 Thank you for the shout out ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy :D

      Delete
  4. That's a new to me one. Not my kind of read but I hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover! Sounds good, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay so happy you think so! I really think it deserves more attention :D

      Delete
  6. I would not be able to read it but I look forward to your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...