Wednesday, October 5, 2016

WoW #117: Dare You (Nikki Kill #2) by Jennifer Brown


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


Dare You by Jennifer BrownDare You
(Nikki Kill #2)
by Jennifer Brown
February 14, 2017
480 pages

Goodreads Summary:
In the second book of the suspenseful Shade Me trilogy, Nikki Kill becomes embroiled in another mystery where only her synesthesia can help her unravel the dark truth.

Nikki Kill didn’t realize that trying to find out who killed Peyton Hollis would tangle her in a web of dangerous family secrets that would rock her identity to the core. But now that Nikki knows the truth, the all-powerful Hollises want to frame her for Peyton’s murder.

And now Nikki’s only chance at escaping the cold black bars of prison or the crimson grip of death is teaming up with the enigmatic Detective Martinez and relying on an ever-shifting kaleidoscope of clues....

 
I read Shade Me last year and really enjoyed it! I'm really interested to see where the story goes.

What are you guys waiting on this week?

9 comments:

  1. This sounds intense! I'm glad to hear you like the first enough to continue with the series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I like this cover more than the first book, though I didn't read that one. Hope this one is awesome ^_^ Great pick!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! That's a new to me series! Hope you enjoy this installment once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You should! It's colour thing is interesting ;)

      Delete
  5. I'm excited for this one too. Think maybe I saw it available as an egalley on Edelweiss.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thanks for letting me know! I shall try to request it!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...