Monday, May 29, 2017

Event Recap: Jenny Han Signing


Jenny Han Signing banner

Two weeks ago Jenny Han came to Vancouver as part of her Always and Forever Lara Jean book tour. I was fortunate enough to have gotten to meet her!
 
Waiting for Jenny Han~I arrived about two hours before the signing and the first row of the seats was already filled up. I hadn't eaten at that point so I went to grab a quick dinner. When I made it back, I was able to snatch a seat in the fourth row. Talk about popular! When it was almost time for Jenny Han to come out, all the seats were filled and a ton of people were standing around the area.

Jenny Han in Vancouver!
(We were asked for our receipt since we needed to have purchased a copy of Always and Forever Lara Jean to be eligible for the signing. I just wanted to point out that the event details didn't say anything about this. While this didn't affect me since I had a copy of my receipt on my phone, it did cause panic with the girls who were sitting beside me. Thankfully most people were able to find their proof of purchase(?) so the event started without a hitch!)
 
 
We look happy but not sure what we were talking about lol...
Jenny Han was introduced and she talked a bit about her book and the stops she's made on her book tour. Then she answered some questions from the audience and the signing started shortly after that. Omg it was so nerve-wrecking waiting for my turn. I had no idea what I was going to say to her. I have no idea what I said but I'm pretty sure I blubbered my way through haha. I also gave her a small box of timbits as a treat. I heard she loves cookies so I figured timbits are sort of the Canadian equivalent. She was super nice!
 
Jenny Han and I <3
Jenny Han is lovely and it was so nice to meet her <3

Big thank you to the staff at Chapters Metrotown who did a great job at managing the signing and taking photos for the fans!!

6 comments:

  1. Amazing! I bet Jenny is really fun to meet in person. She seems super sweet. Did she like the Timbits? I'm sure she did. They're amazing so how could she not.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww good for you! She seems like a really cool person and this series seems good. Love the covers too. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...