Saturday, June 10, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #148

 
Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


I have an incredible haul this week! All of the below came on the same day lol... I bought some and received some from publishers. Big thank you to Penguin Random House Canada, Simon & Schuster Canada, Raincoast Books and Thomas Allen & Son! Lots of love and thank you to Becky and Melissa for the giveaway win of The Names They Gave us <3

Pickles's incredible one day haul~
 
Thank you to Tor Teen for this pretty set! I'm currently running a giveaway for these books so check back a few posts and enter!!

Ripple's fierce haul!

What did you add to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. Great haul of books. Your cats definitely love protecting your books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh you did very well this week! LOVED Roar!! It took me by surprise because I remember being hesitant about it, but then I read it and was like whoa!! LOL! Hope you love all these new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wallet is crying but ya!! I'm super excited to read Roar but trying not to hype it up too much for myself haha.

      Delete
  3. Love those Jill Shalvis books! I hope you'll enjoy.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy! They were on sale on Indigo Online and a friend really enjoyed them so I had to get them ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...