Saturday, June 24, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #150

 
Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


I basically never use #booksfortrade but when I saw Kelly had an arc of Kasie West's older book, I had to try. We managed to work something out and I also got a signed copy of The Truth About Forever (my favourite Dessen book!) from her. Thanks so much Kelly <3
 
Ripple's #booksfortrade haul.

I actually got these books a while ago but forgot to include them so here they are! Thank you so much Raincoast Books! I loved Nemesis last year so I can't wait to find out how the story continues in Ally!

Pickles's surprise haul~

What did you add to your shelves this week?

16 comments:

  1. I'm waiting to see if I get approved for Ally. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try out the Nemesis series! It looks so interesting! Beautiful models, as always. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Hopefully you will too <3

      Delete
  3. OOoh very nice! I still need to read Nemesis, but I hope to do so very soon!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest binge-reading when this one's out since this is only a duology ;)

      Delete
  4. Such a great haul--here's hoping you enjoy your newest bookish acquisitions when you get the chance to pick them up!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves, if you're interested in checking it out--no pressure or worries if you're not though! Either way, happy book-ing to you in the near future! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elizabeth, you're so kind :) I'll definitely drop by~

      Delete
  5. I haven't read Nemesis, but maybe I will give it a chance!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll like it Jen! The story was pretty great for me :D

      Delete
  6. Glad you got the Sarah Dessen book you wanted. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! I knew I had to have a copy after I finished the ebook. I finally got around to getting one ;)

      Delete
  7. I just recently seen, My New Crush Gave To Me. I hope it's a great read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the author's debut and it was fun. A bit childish but FUN!

      Delete
  8. Oooo I also enjoyed Nemesis, so I can't wait to see what you think of Ally! Amazing haul :D Thanks for sharing!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! I'll definitely be sharing my thoughts <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...